This satin bonnet with a twist not only allows you to preserve your hair from day to day but also protect your hair while you sleep, lounge around, or slay when you go out.
The Satin bonnet can be worn in 3 ways:
1. As a regularly sleeping bonnet
2. Wrap the African print band around the satin bonnet and it turns into a headwrap
3. Style your hair with the African print headband by itself.
Headband measurement: Width - 5inches. Length - 72 inches.
Whether you have short hair, locks, braids, curly hair, afro or straight hair etc, your hair will look as good in the morning as it did the night before.
Why you should wear a satin bonnet:
1. Healthier Hair - Sleeping with a satin cap means no more dry hair and split ends.
2. Better Looking Hair - It helps keep the curls’ in shape and style, prevents frizz and hair damaged
3. Hydrated Hair - Sleeping on cotton is known to dry out your hair from root to tips but satin helps keep your hair hydrated and fresh
4. Ready to Go Hair - Sleeping on satin can help retain your hairstyle throughout the night which means less styling the next morning.
5. Thick elastic band ensures that this sleep bonnet stays on all night long, no matter how wild the sleeper
6. A choice of turning a bonnet into a headwrap or styling your hair with a headband – win: win
Small: Toddler/Children/Very short hair.
Medium: Short/Medium length hair/locs/extensions and braid styles.
Large: Extremely long hair/locs/braids/big fro/wigs.
Outer cover: 100% cotton
Inner lining: 100% Satin
Care instructions: Hand wash or delicate wash. No bleach. Lay flat to air dry.